Centerfield Technology, Inc
3131 Superior Dr NW
Rochester, MN 55901
- HomeRun Demo (1:29:33) - Full HomeRun Suite demo.
- Get system information (1:01) - To request a temporary or permanent license key on a new system you need to first send the system's information to support@centerfieldtechnology. This video shows you how to get your system information.
- How to start HomeRun server (1:06) - If you are getting an error from the HomeRun client saying, "The server is not active on the system or port specified" or you are just wondering how to start the HomeRun server.
- How to determine what HomeRun release you are on (0:36) - To determine what HomeRun release and cumulative patch level you are on.
- Registered exit points (0:35) - f you want to find out what exit points are registered in the HomeRun product or even see if the HomeRun product has daisy chained to any other third party exit points.
insure/INDEX & ANALYSIS
- How to collect DBMON data (4:30) - If you are having database performance issues and would like to collect database monitor information to determine a potential solution.
- Index recommendations from DBMON (2:32) - If you have already collected DBMON data with a HomeRun profile and would like to see what indexes were recommended .
- Analyze DBMON (profile) data (3:27) - If you have already collected DBMON data with a HomeRun profile and would like to analyze the data with drill down reports to find performance issues.
- How to start CDROM Studio Server (0:34) - If you are getting an error from the client saying the server is not started or you are just wondering how to start the CDROM Studio server.